Breakfast with a view
Breakfast in Puster Valley in South Tyrol
Everyone loves going out for breakfast and drinking coffee.
From 07:15 – 10:00 you start the day strengthened with a rich breakfast buffet of South Tyrolean quality products, fresh bread from the bakery, a variety of vital mueslis, vitamin drinks, desserts and of course with coffee.
If the weather is nice, you can also enjoy your breakfast outside.
Breakfast also for locals & “non-hotel guests” for only € 18,00 per person.
However, a reservation is requested if you are not a hotel guest.
What awaits you
- Aromatic coffee “Alps Coffee” with regional & high quality roasting.
- High quality tea selection of the South Tyrolean brand “Viropa”
- Fresh bread rolls from the local village baker
- Various types of muesli, cornflakes and cereals
- Fresh fruit salad
- Fresh vegetables such as peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers
- Juice corner
- Yogurts, cream cheese spreads
- Regional & homemade jams, spreads & organic honeycombs
- Cheese and sausage platters
- Scrambled eggs, fried eggs, omelettes, egg white omelettes with roasted bacon, chives, alpine cheese, etc.
- Gluten free pastries
- Lactose-free dairy products (yogurts, milk), soy milk, cereal milks
- Lunch package for early birds & early risers
We are also happy to accommodate your food intolerance whenever possible. Please let us know when booking!
Breakfast is always a nice setting. And no matter whether early bird or late riser. Whether jam bread, fried egg with crispy bacon or a creamy yogurt with fresh fruit. At our several-meter-long breakfast buffet, you can feast your way through the entire range.
That’s so good!